International Student Enrolment
1. Complete Application FormYou can complete your Application for Enrolment online by clicking here, or if you prefer, you by downloading and filling out this document:International Enrolment Form.
2. Conditional Offer of PlaceOnce we have received your completed application, we will make a decision and get back to you. If you are successful in your application, you will be offered a conditional place at Freyberg High School.
3. Payment of FeesTo secure this place, you must ensure that all forms have been completed and signed and that fees are paid directly into the school’s bank account.
4. Confirmed Offer of PlaceWhen the school has received all the above information, you will be sent a Receipt of Fees and a Confirmed Offer of Place from Freyberg High School.
5. Application for Student VisaYou may then apply for a Student Visa at the nearest New Zealand Embassy.To obtain a Student Visa you willrequire:
Confirm Travel ArrangementsWhen the Student Visa has been obtained, please confirm travel arrangements to the International Office.
If you require assistance or have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Living in New Zealand
For information about living in New Zealand, Immigration New Zealand has some useful tips at:
Phone: 06 358 4971Email: email@example.com
Office Open 7.30am to 4.00pm - Monday to Friday
Phone: 06 358 4971 ext. 709
or use the absence feature on the Freyberg App
Freyberg High School 33 Freyberg Street RoslynPalmerston North 4414