International Student Enrolment
1. Complete Application FormYou can complete your Application for Enrolment online by clicking Apply Now.
2. Conditional Offer of PlaceOnce we have received your completed application, we will make a decision and get back to you. If you are successful in your application, you will be offered a conditional place at Freyberg High School.
3. Payment of FeesTo secure this place, you must ensure that all forms have been completed and signed and that fees are paid directly into the school’s bank account.
4. Confirmed Offer of PlaceWhen the school has received all the above information, you will be sent a Receipt of Fees and a Confirmed Offer of Place from Freyberg High School.
5. Application for Student VisaYou may then apply for a Student Visa at the nearest New Zealand Embassy.To obtain a Student Visa you willrequire:
Living in New Zealand
For information about living in New Zealand, Immigration New Zealand has some useful tips at:
Confirm Travel ArrangementsWhen the Student Visa has been obtained, please confirm travel arrangements to the International Office.
If you require assistance or have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Office Contact Details06 358 4971
06 358 4971 ext 709
Or use the Freyberg High School App
Freyberg High School33 Freyberg StreetRoslynPalmerston North 4414